Thursday, August 25, 2016

Zeal in Him!


"I'll Be" is the song I would dedicate to  my special someone. I'll be his crying shoulder and i'll be the greatest fan of his life. I'll be by his side and be there when he needs me. It song was written and sung by an American singer - Edwin Mccain. Mccain wrote this song as a   prayer  in a moment of personal desperation after a break-up, the idea  that maybe if he write his  future, it'll come true. Although his intention for this song was a prayer, the song was commonly used at weddings.

If my special someone would sing a song for me, it would be "A Thousand Years".  I just want him to serenade me with this song and pour his emotion in it. The song will just tell me how he really feels and he just needs the right emotions to convey it. :) The song was written and sung by an American singer- songwriter Cristina Perri. The song was played during the movie Twilight- Breaking Dawn  Part 2 and marked the blossoming career of Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment