Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tune of Memories!

A song that reminds me of the important people in my life - my family.

"Salamat"
This song really just relay the message and emotion itself. I'll always say thank you to my family for all the things that they have done for me and how they keep me going in life. Even if someday my voice will no longer be heard,  I'll always be saying thank you! This song was made and sung by Yeng Constantino, a Filipino pop rock singer and actress and the Grand winner of Pinoy Dream Academy. She wrote this song inside the house and launche her album after winning- the album was entitled SALAMAT.

A song that people can listen to to remind them that I exist :)

"Stronger"
I guess  my colleagues will remember me when they hear this song. They picture me somewhat as a strong person, a strict one, one that can fight back and the one whom you don't want to mess with ;). This song was sung by Kelly Clarkson, it refers to the time where her boy leaves her and yet she doesn't feel empty. She was happy and was contended of what had happen and consider herself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment