Tuesday, August 16, 2016

HapGedy Love!

A song that makes me realize how happy being in love is!

"Brown Eyes"
This song makes me reminisce how we met and fell in love. It was a story of love right from the start and until the end, it really contains the real piece of being in love- having arguments and compromising afterwards. I mean it's the reality and is really happening. This song was sung by a an american girl group - Destiny's Child.


A song that really broke my heart </3

"Dancing on my Own"
It was really unfortunate how you give your "all" to the person you love but then you're not the one he/she was settling with. As the song says " I'm giving it my all, but I'm not the guy she's taking home", it was really sad how all the things that you've been through as a couple just ended with a catastrophic GOODBYE! In this tale of heartache, it was said that Robyn was watching the man she loved with another woman in the dance floor unaware of her presence. Hence, the song was born. This song was another version of Robyn's Dancing on my Own, it was sung by Calum Scott that lead him as one of the golden buzzers of America's got talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment