Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fave to the Nth Power!

A song from my fave movie!

"Hungry Heart"
I heard this song from the movie "Warm Bodies" and I immediately fell in love with its tune and the lyrics. It seems that he was lost and could not turn back but to keep going and looking for someone to share his days and nights with. Everyone is longing for someone to be with and share his/her life to. The singer was  Bruce Springsteen,  an American musician, singer, songwriter, and humanitarian. The song was actually made for the Romones, an American punk rock band but Bruce keep it for himself in the advice of his manager and the song made him famous and was included in the Billboard Hot 100.   

A song from my fave band!
 "Run to me"
I really loved all there songs but this song really is my favorite. It really convey the emotions, how you want a particular person to love you but he/she can't seem to notice you. Just " Run to me" whenever you're lonely, if you need a shoulder and if you need someone older, it seems that you are always there even though he/she failed to notice how you love her/him. It was sung by Bee Gees(call me an outdated music lover but I really admired and love them) a pop music band  formed in 1958. Their line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb. The trio were successful for most of their decades of recording music, but they had two distinct periods of exceptional success; as a popular music act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and as prominent performers of the disco music era in the late 1970s. They wrote it at their manager's house in Beverly Hills. He was a great visionary and championed our beliefs and chemistry as brothers. Lyrically, this song chronicles the wishes of a man who longs to be noticed by a broken-hearted girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment