Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Power within the Song!

A song that inspires me when I'm down.

"Beautiful"
This song talks about how all the words of insecurities and doubts never brings me down. I am born this way and your words does not matter because this is my life and I'll be who I wanna be. It encourages me to fight and go on with life for I am the only CAPTAIN of my OWN SHIP! It was written by Linda Perry and sung by Christina Aguilera. Perry wrote the song as her comeback song but she gave it to Christina who fall in love with the song. The song made Christina won a Grammy Award.

A song that soothes me!

"Bridge of Light"
Whenever I hear this song it always reminds me that anger will bring you no where. As the song says" don't let our anger get us lost", we have to look for the light and be guided of the decisions we made and the future is right ahead of us.It was sung by Pink, an American singer-song writer. This song was featured in Happy Feet where Pink played the role of Gloria, the penguin who had an amazing voice, the spouse of Mumble and the mother of Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment