Friday, August 19, 2016

Wedding to Death!

A song that I would want to have as my Wedding Dance!

"I can't help Falling in love with you"
The song really is love itself. Some things are meant to be and we are meant for each other and I can't really help myself from falling in love with you (future husband- who you might be). It really is so romantic dancing with your groom with this song. This was sung by Elvis Presley, it was not really a sung for his love interest but it was a birthday gift to his grandmother. He gave his grandmother a music box and as she open it, the song started to play and Elvis Presley sang along with it. Elvis Presley was an American musician and actor and was referred to as the "King of Rock and Roll".

A song that would be played at my funeral.

"Farewell"
When I depart from this world, I want this song to be played while they guide me to my last abode. I don't want them to cry for me, rather I want them to reminisce the memories we have and treasure it. All the memories that we have are my treasure, I just hope it's the same in their part. The song reflects the meaning itself.  It was sung by Raymond Lauchegco, an accomplished Filipino concert and recording artist with roots in musical theater. His foray into show business began at the age of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment