Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Rhythm of Life!

I think this song really tells the story of my life- "Pagsubok". In my life, there are problems that I really think I cannot surpass but here I am, winning the battle. This song just tells me that I am not the only person who had problems and I just need to keep on fighting and I did! I reach this point of my life because of winning the battle that I have to surpass. This was sung by Orient Pearl, a Philippine rock band. The band is fronted up by its vocalist Naldy Padilla, it features a line up of lead guitar, keyboard, bass, and drums. Orient Pearl became one of the most prestigious and important bands in the Philippines which gained much airplay on radio station nationwide. Two of the most popular songs on the first album was “Pagsubok” (Trials) and “Kasalanan” (Sin). The songs inspire every human to be strong in the song “Pagsubok” while the other one is asking for another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment