Monday, August 15, 2016

Songs of Emotions

A song that makes me happy and inspired at the same time :)

Everything's gonna be Alright

Bob Marley's "Everything's gonna be alright" really makes me happy and carefree. It really gives me the assurance that what I am facing right now has solutions and everything's gonna be alright. Bob Marley was inspired by the three little birds that he found at his windows which are Pelicans and pooof! a song was made. Other than being a songwriter and a singer he was also the world ambassador of reggae which make me admire him more.

A song that crushed my heart into bits:( </3

" A Song for Rafael"

I was deeply moved by this song and I cannot imagine how a mother would go through with such pain in her heart. A mother who was extremely happy of an angel but then was devastated of letting that angel go. It really crushed my heart, :(  It was written and sung by Tanya Chinita, so bad I couldn't find any information of her but I think she had been through a lot and deserves another angel in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment