Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sine qua non!

Before I would ran out of breathe, I would like to so/have these things in my life.

1. Graduate
2. Be a licensed teacher
3. Have a stable job
4. Earn my master's degree
5. Earn enough money
6. Learn how to bake
7. Learn how to apply make-up
8. Learn to use the skateboard
9. Finance the education of my sister and niece
10. Have house of my own
11. Paint a mural in my bedroom
12. Have a movie theater (theater room) inside my house
13. Have a Siberian Husky
14. Have a Cafe business
15. Collection of shoes
16. Have a car
17. Plan a family reunion
18. Explore Rio with my whole family
19. Serve my parents
20. Marry Him :)
21. Have a church wedding
22. Have a family of my own
23. Explore Paris with him
24. Celebrate our golden wedding anniversary
25. Purchase my own coffin

No comments:

Post a Comment