Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Places on the Dot!



These are the countries that I really want to visit and explore.




I really want to visit Paris, it is my dream yo set foot on its land and explore the views. It was also said that if you bring your special someone to Eiffel Tower and express your love to each other, you'll end to be together forever. I just want to know if its true. :)


Rio de Janeiro. I first saw the view from watching Rio, the cartoon movie that was played by birds. Even though it was just animated, I fell in love with place and wants to really witness the adventure that awaits me there. It would be one of the best day of my life. 


Annyeonghaseyo! Aside form the scenic views and luxury hotels, I just want to see Korean actors like Song Joong Ki and many more but he would be the best motivation to reach Korea. I really love their movies, it is really something that only they could make. Its awesome.



Japan was really a place to explore. I want to visit japan not just of the views it offers but because of their animation industry :). I really admired how they pull off their animation that blooms all through out. The first animations was produced by a Japanese. Its just amazing how they started and how it cherished all these years.

Resulta ng larawan para sa greece

Greece was rally magnificent in view. I really want to experience their culture and visit the places that they offered to their Gods and Goddesses. I don't know I just really admired Greek Myth that makes me want to visit to the place where it all originally started. Although most of those buildings were ruined, I just want to see it for myself.  Greece, just wait I'll be there soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment