Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Heavenly Delights!

Yum! Yum! Yum! These foods would really render me craving for more. The Chocolate waffle and Double Choco Chip shake really are mouth-watering. Every time I had a work done I would really treat myself some sweets as a reward for a job well done. I am the type of person who had a sweet tooth and these desserts were just part of my list. :D Every time I went to THE BEAN, I would definitely make room for these, they are really my favourite and it gives me satisfaction as it melts in my mouth, Ohhh how I really love that feeling! Don’t you? The whip cream really compliments the waffle and the shake, it makes it more delicious and festive in my eyes. I choose these desserts because of 3 reasons. (1) base on the presentation, it is really catchy and mouth- watering  (2) the ingredients used really compliments and produced a luscious pastry (3) it really is delectable that you would want  eat it daily. Although it is a bit expensive I can say that you really get what you paid for. For those who really love to eat desserts I would implore you try these delights and for those who don’t , well there is always room for a first time! 

1 comment: